Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions are subject to occasional changes and apply to all our services that are directly or indirectly provided (i.e. via third parties) via the internet, on mobile devices, by email or by telephone.
• I fully understand all physical risks involved in taking part in an activity and accept these without restrictions. I understand that all activities take place in public places and in circumstances partially beyond control of BeerWalk.
• I understand and confirm to participate freely in the activity. I’m in good health and my medical history, both physically as mentally, allows me to take part in the activity.
• I accept liability for claims due to misconduct, risks taken, injury, loss/theft or damage related to my participation.
• I hereby free Beerwalk unconditionally of all claims and actions (by myself and/or third parties), in relation to my participation. Beerwalk can not be held responsable for personal damages, loss or injuries.
• I grant Beerwalk free use of my portrait rights (pictures, audio and video taken during the activity) for promotional use of Beerwalk related products and services only.
Website User Conditions
Your booking is final after the payment is executed and confirmed by BeerWalk.
Youngsters under 18y who book an activity are expected to be accompagnied by an adult, parent or legal guardian. Their parents or legal guardian are supposed to have read and agree with these terms and conditions on behalf of their children.
Participants younger than 16 years have to be accompagnied by a parent or their legal guardian at all times. According to Belgian Law children under 16 are not allowed to drink beer and are therefore excluded from the actual beertastings. Beers will be replaced by non alcoholic refreshments. This does not influence the price setting of a BeerWalk.
In case of doubt about the age and absence of an ID card, our BeerWalk guide decides on whether the youngster is old enough to drink beer or not . His decision is final and can not let to a refund or damage claim what so ever.
In order to guarantee a safe bank transfer, Beerwalk set up a collaboration with Ingenico e-Commerce Solutions bvba, Woluweldal 102, B-1200 Brussels – Belgium. Beerwalk accepts : Bancontact, Maestro, Visa and Mastercard
In the event of unauthorised use of the services, credit card or ID theft , the user must notify Beerwalk immediately.
If less then 10 people are registered for an activity, Beerwalk retains the right to cancel the activity 48hours prior to departure of the activity.
In case a guide turns ill last minute and BeerWalk is not able to have him replaced in time, participants will be notified of the cancellation by email.
In both cases, money already being paid, will be automatically reimbursed the same day. Beerwalk will freely suggest other Beerwalks to replace the cancelled one.
A cancellation of this kind can not be subject of a damage claim what so ever.
• Beerwalk retains at all times the intellectual property of the website content. No information may be reproduced without the written consent and approval of BeerWalk.
• Beerwalk disclaims any liability or responsibility for the content, banners and hyperlinks featuring on the website. We can not guarantee the accuracy, quality, reliability or credibility of the information.
• Unless stated otherwise, the software required for our services (available at or used by our website) and the intellectual property rights (including the copyrights) of the contents and information of and material on our website are owned by The Brewery bvba.
• BeerWalk is not liable for technical malfunctions for which the cause is not within BeerWalk’s sphere of responsibility or for damages caused by force majeure. BeerWalk does not guarantee uninterrupted availability of data and may perform technical maintenance during a freely chosen time period.
Applicable Law and Place of Jurisdiction
To the extent permitted by law, these terms and conditions and the provision of our services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Belgian law and any dispute arising out of these general terms and conditions and our services shall exclusively be submitted to the competent courts in Mechelen , Belgium.
The original Flemish (Dutch) version of these terms and conditions may have been translated into other languages. The translated version is a courtesy and office translation only and you cannot derive any rights from the translated version. In the event of a dispute about the contents or interpretation of these terms and conditions or inconsistency or discrepancy between the Flemish (Dutch) version and any other language version of these terms and conditions, the Dutch language version to the extent permitted by law shall apply, prevail and be conclusive. The Dutch version is available on our website (by selecting the NL button) or shall be sent to you upon your written request.
The protection of personal data provided by the user is of the highest priority for BeerWalk . As such, The Brewery bvba , who ownes and manages the BeerWalk platform, makes every effort to ensure compliance with data protection.
Here below we would like to provide you with some information about the collection, processing and use of personal data when using this website. The Brewery bvba collects, processes and uses personal data exclusively according to this data privacy statement and within the scope of statutory authorization. If you need further information or have any questions about how BeerWalk handles data privacy, please contact [email protected]
General Information about Data Privacy and the reason for data collection
We only collect data of our users in order to keep on improving our products and promoting our services.
When you access our BeerWalk website, particular information is transmitted by a standard procedure, such as the IP address, type and version of the web browser used, the operating system used, the website where you came from and the time of visiting the website. As a rule, we will analyse these data only statistically in order to prevent errors and to improve our services. Only in the event of potential abuse related to bookings , we would use the connection information to facilitate the identification of the responsible person.
If you have given us your consent to receive our newsletter, your email address will be stored and used for the purpose of personal email advertising of our beer-related products and services, until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. We employ the opt-in method for the registration. It is possible to unsubscribe at any time. To unsubscribe, please send an email to [email protected] or use the corresponding link at the end of each email.
In certain cases, disclosure to national and international authorities and/or courts is required by law due to a prior administrative or court order. In these cases, the data are passed on in a manner complying with the legal requirements.
By using the link “Contact us” and sending an email to [email protected], you can send us enquiries of a general nature. To process these data, we will collect your contact details (name and email address). We will store these data and the correspondence transferred by us and use them exclusively for the purpose for which you transferred it to us and in order to improve our service.
We use so called ‘session cookies’, which, depending on the settings in your browser, will be deleted when the browser is closed.
On our website, we have integrated links to various social media services, such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Tripadvisor. By clicking on the relevant symbol or the full name, you will be redirected to the website of the relevant service.
We allow you to sign up and log in using your Facebook account. If you sign up using Facebook, Facebook will ask your permission to share certain information from your Facebook account with BeerWalk. This may include your first name, last name, email address in order for us to verify your identity and gender, general location, a link to your Facebook profile, your timezone, birthday, profile picture, your “likes” and your list of friends.
If you sign up to BeerWalk using Facebook, your BeerWalk account will be connected automatically to your Facebook account, and information regarding your activity on BeerWalk, may be shared with Facebook and may be published in your timeline and your Facebook friends’ newsfeeds.